HI NSC Students,
your peers are collecting data for their research projects in the advanced methods capstone class. please support their research by participating in their online studies.
most studies take less than 5 minutes!
thank you! STUDIES WILL BE AVAILABLE THROUGH SPRING BREAK.
- Maryse Yamat's study - A Test of Your General Knowledge (open to all)
- Jessica Austria's study on stress and sleep (open to all)
- Jollina Simpson's study on doctor-patient interactions (open to all)
- Juliana Pedri's study on alternative forms of healing (open to all)
- Rhea Tagora's study on internet use and outcomes (open to all)
- Tammy Cook-Toeller's study on stress and health (open to all)
- Tacota LeMuel's study on reactions to aggressive lyrics (open to all)
The following studies have some restrictions for who can participate:
- Yesica Placencia-Flores' study on choosing a major (open to current college students)
- Ayesha Inayat's study on College Students' Support Seeking (open to current or former college students)
- Haddia Ghyasi's study on health in romantic relationships (open to those currently in relationships)
- Jeffrey Grasso's study on work occupations and well-being (open to those currently employed)
- Janina Dimayuga's study on dating app preferences (open to those who have used dating apps/sites)
- Daniel Fober's study on workplace productivity (open to anyone who has worked)
- Soni Dillon's study on instagram use and relationships (open to those who use Instagram)
- Keyona Guzman's study on instagram use and emotions (open to those who use Instagram)