PSY 375 Advanced Research Methods is one of our capstone courses in psychology. Students pose their own research questions on a topic of their choosing and design a correlational or experimental study to test their hypotheses. A major component of their project is recruiting participants (YOU!) to help them gather data for statistical analysis.
Please consider participating in a few/some/many of the surveys below. The average time to complete each survey ranges from 5 to 10 minutes. Your peers thank you in advance!
Dr. Dunning's Section
- Camille Cruz's Study on Sound and Comprehension
- Cinnamin Stephens' Study on Music and Mood
- Jessica Milliron's Study on Study Habits
- Jessica Prentice's Study on News Sources
- Joshua Rivera's Study on Online Aggression
- Kaitlin Kasmier's Study on Public Speaking
- Kristi Bradley's Study on Facebook Usage and Mood
- Liliana Saligan Garcia's Study on Fitness and Academics
- Shelby Bledsoe's Study on Exercise
- Vicky Carreno's Study on Communication
- Ariadne Alagar's Study on Social Media and Self-esteem